In May, our war cry is #WhoSaidBlueFoodWasNoGood?
Anything Blue May Edition – Blue Food, Blue Kitchen #WhoSaidBlueFoodWasNoGood?
Anything Blue & its partner Domu present a selection of robots and kitchen tools, with matching food and drinks recipes, to blue away your kitchen.
* Inissia, the Blue Nespresso Machine, delivered with no Clooney in the box, unfortunately
* a kawai Ice Cream Maker called Zoku, that belongs to a Dragon Ball Z episode
* the Russel Hobbs Illumina line, including
– a Food processor with Star Wars laser swords colors
– an Intergalactic Jug blender
– and the Illumina Kettle for Tea Lovers
Now, what to do with all these blue kitchen tools?
Some ideas below
Very (Very) Bright Blue Velvet Cupcakes
Speaking of berries, Blue Berry Smash, anyone?
Have you ever heard of The legendary Blue Watermelon?
You will also like
You may also like:
Blue gelatos: Blue Moon ice cream & Smurf ice cream
The Secret Recipe for Very Bright Velvet Blue Cupcakes
Blue Cheese Stories & Recipes: Why is Blue Cheese Blue?
Illumina Kettle for Tea Lovers, Russell Hobbs
The Lady in Blue Cocktail
The Blue Lagoon, 1980
Blue Monday Smoothie
Illumina Jug Blender, Russell Hobbs